Part 1 here: Trond Knife - Part 1 So, the piece of wood chosen was the Desert Ironwood. Why? Because my wife said it looked manly - I ...
Guy Stainthorp AKA Guycep did a run of these blades some time back. They all had a paracord wrapped handle, soaked in glue but while t...
On a forum, this popped up: "Following a couple of minor injuries at work our senior managers have decided to totally ban the carryi...
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (28)
- Trond Knife - Part 2
- Customising a Guycep / Guy Stainthorp Neckmuk knif...
- Customising a Swiss Army Knife so that it is no lo...
- Playing with Sugru on a CRKT Slip KISS
- Available for Sale - Thuya handled neck / rabbit k...
- A sanding idea to stop pain in my hands.
- A Camp knife & a Bowie in EN9 - Part 1
- Trond Knife - Part 1
- Playing at making my own micarta
- Hessian W. Kneissler - Part 2
- ▼ January (10)