This morning I worked on a the handle for a Leuku inspired knife.
This is a picture taken quite a while ago (and yes, I know it's blurred!)
A Leuku does not have a full piece of steel for the handle, but traditionally has just a length of bar that goes through the centre of the handle. On this version, I have made it with a full tang and the handle shape is quite different in style.
This is what it looked like when I started this morning.
It may be this one, it may be not!
After a bit of time spent with a few rasps, I got to this.
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (56)
- Stuart Barker PSK II with handle by me
- Another Odd Sod Tuesday
- Stuart Barker PSK with handle by me.
- Svord Peasant re-build Part 3
- A short grinding session.
- Friction Folders - Brusletto, Svord & Enzo
- A disorganised Monday...even though it's Tuesday!
- Svord Peasant re-build Part 1
- Jens Anso look-a-likes x 3 - Part 1
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 4
- Fixed blade version of the Spyderco Manix
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 3
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 2
- Cold Steel Kukri with a custom handle
- More convexing (but a bit different), some sanding...
- Tumbler design
- More Leuku work and some Convexing.
- This morning I worked on a the handle for a Leuku ...
- Little Kephart
- The start of the rambles.
- ▼ August (20)
Powered by Blogger.