I decided I needed to get the grinder out for a bit so I went from this:
From left to right:
- Slimmed down the point and tang of the Svord Peasant blade.
- Thinned the underneath section of the Brusletto Brevkniv friction folder handle (hope I've left enough depth!)
- Rounded off the Jens Anso look-a-like #1
- Same for the Stu Barker PSK
- and for the Razor Blunt bushie
- Didn't do anything with this one in the end. Grinder felt wrong as I had mainly whittled the shape!
- Thinned and convexed the front of a Nessmuk style knife blade