Today felt like a Monday morning, despite it being Tuesday, as I had yesterday off sick. I generally find Mondays a bit harder to get myself started. Combine that with the fact that my iTouch started playing up again after it's little bath adventure and would keep stopping playing music, I found it a bit disorganised and hard to focus this morning.
So, I spent some time doing a few bits of all sorts.
I started reducing down the handle on a Stuart Barker PSK blade that I had glued up last week.
I got a bit annoyed with a rasp handle....
...then used the rasp....
...and stopped at this point.
I got the first of the Jens Anso inspired knives ready for it's handle (Burlap Fibermascus from Fod)
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (56)
- Stuart Barker PSK II with handle by me
- Another Odd Sod Tuesday
- Stuart Barker PSK with handle by me.
- Svord Peasant re-build Part 3
- A short grinding session.
- Friction Folders - Brusletto, Svord & Enzo
- A disorganised Monday...even though it's Tuesday!
- Svord Peasant re-build Part 1
- Jens Anso look-a-likes x 3 - Part 1
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 4
- Fixed blade version of the Spyderco Manix
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 3
- Razor Blunt Bushcraft Knife Part 2
- Cold Steel Kukri with a custom handle
- More convexing (but a bit different), some sanding...
- Tumbler design
- More Leuku work and some Convexing.
- This morning I worked on a the handle for a Leuku ...
- Little Kephart
- The start of the rambles.
- ▼ August (20)
Powered by Blogger.